Never Too Late for a Confident Smile
Maintaining Dental Health
If you leave misaligned teeth untreated, you may end up with other dental problems such as tooth decay and gum disease. You may also notice difficulty chewing or abnormal wear on the surface of your teeth.
Dr. Foley can use orthodontic treatment to correct crooked teeth or spaces that you’ve been self-conscious about for years. It can give you the confidence and pride that come with straight teeth and a great smile.
Your Teeth Can Shift
Believe it or not, your teeth don’t stop moving after your teen years. Teeth that seemed straight and aligned in youth could have shifted later in life.
This can lead to jaw pain, trouble brushing, or a smile you’re unhappy with.
FAQs About Adult Orthodontics
Adults around Cary should consider braces and orthodontic treatment because:
- Can help prevent or improve periodontal problems
- Can help prevent or reduce further bone loss around teeth
- Improves ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth
- Improves aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
- Improves function of teeth
- Improves self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improves oral health
Start your journey towards a healthy new smile today and schedule your free consultation with Dr. Foley.
When you come to our office in Cary, we’ll talk about your orthodontic options and develop a treatment plan customized to your needs and smile goals.